Early in Christ’s earthly ministry He went to His hometown, Nazareth, and read in the synagogue from Isaiah 61. Jesus announced that He was the fulfilment of this Messianic prophecy. He had come to “preach the gospel to the poor… heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord” (Luke 4:18-19).
Jesus the Messiah came to set people free! The Jews wanted freedom from Rome, but Christ offered deliverance from sin. Sadly, Nazareth rejected Jesus’ claim and tried to kill Him. Only a few years later, He would die upon a cross, offering Himself for the sins of the world.
All those who have trusted Jesus as Savior must be busy about His mission: preaching deliverance to the captives! If we have been saved and set free from the prison house of sin it is our duty and joy to share that good news with others who are still held in bondage. While every Christian is commissioned to preach the gospel, the Holy Spirit separates some to preach the gospel as a life calling. This is the biblical office of the evangelist (Ephesians 4:11).
As an evangelist, God has given me a burning desire to preach the good news of Jesus Christ.
To the lost world, Jesus offers deliverance from the kingdom of Satan and offers the free gift of eternal life.
To the Christian, Jesus gives deliverance from the power of sin and grants continual access to His grace for joyful, purposeful living. All the grace of Christ is accessed by simple faith!
Having served 13 years as a pastor, God has given me a deep love for local churches. I understand the challenges, and I’ve experienced ups and downs of ministry. There is a real spiritual battle in this business of bringing souls out of darkness and leading Christians to maturity. My passion is to preach Bible truth clearly and practically, trusting the Holy Spirit to do the supernatural work that only He can do.
We are available to schedule:
- Evangelistic Campaigns
- Revival Meetings
- Camps & Retreats
- Conferences and Seminars
- School Chapels
Sometimes a specific theme or topic is what is needed. Here are a few topics and themes I’ve developed which could be a blessing to your church:
- “Heavenly Homes” (marriage and family seminar I have conducted over the years)
- “Hope for the Addicted” (for those struggling with besetting sin, and those who minister to the addicted)
- “Discerning Godly Music” (practical sessions designed to establish biblical principles that the average Christian can readily understand and apply)
- “Law, License and Liberty” (a biblical harmony of grace and law in the Christian life, pointing out extremes & pitfalls and finding biblical balance in Christ through the Spirit-filled life)
- “Financial Freedom” (biblical principles of faith-based giving and money management)
- Children’s Worker and Teacher Training
- Soul-winning training